What Is A Pirate? Disney Fine Art Giclée on Canvas by John RoweSold Out
"What Is A Pirate?" by John Rowe
This piece is available rolled, gallery wrapped (this is where the canvas is a finished piece wrapped around a thick stretcher board, finished on all sides and ready to hang without a frame), or framed. All of our frames are custom made on order, carefully selected by our team for the individual piece. However, if you want to be involved in selecting the frame that process can of course be collaborative. We are happy to take requests and can send you some photos of options, etc. Never hesitate to ask questions, and thank you for your interest!
- Disney licensed Pirates of the Caribbean limited edition fine art giclée on canvas
- Exclusive 195 piece edition on canvas with a subtle lustrous glossy finish signed by the artist, individually numbered, 36" x 24"
- Each piece includes its individual certificate of authenticity
- Available rolled, gallery wrapped, or framed
- Add 5-15 additional business days handling time when including any framing option
Nous parlons français !
¡También hablamos español!
Because we are a gallery partner and retailer of a wide variety of studio related fine art, we do not always have every single piece on-hand at any given time, and can therefore only ship once we are in receipt of the artwork. All fine art purchases will ship as soon as they are ready, usually within one week of the purchase date. Please take into consideration potentially prolonged preparation time for pieces including the artist's signature, embellishments, and/or framing when applicable. While there will often be a several business days delay for fine art purchases, they are certainly worth the wait, and we do promptly communicate status updates to all buyers. Please know that we treat every shipment with the utmost priority. Everything sold at licensedstudioart.com is authorized and authentic.