In the Company of Legends Disney Fine Art Giclée on Canvas by Tim Rogerson
"In the Company of Legends" by Tim Rogerson
This legendary piece is available in four sizes, all of which are individually numbered and hand embellished editions, signed by the artist...as well as an exclusive four panel interpretation of the artwork. We can send you the canvas rolled, gallery wrapped (this is where the canvas is a finished piece wrapped around a thick stretcher board, finished on all sides and ready to hang without a frame), or classically framed. All of our frames are custom made on order, carefully selected by our team for the individual piece. However if you want to be involved in selecting the frame that process can of course be collaborative. We are happy to take requests and can send you some photos of options, etc. Never hesitate to ask questions, and thank you for your interest!
- Disney licensed Mickey Mouse limited edition fine art giclées on canvas
- Limited 395 piece 12" x 16 " edition with a subtle lustrous glossy finish, individually numbered and hand embellished
- Limited 195 piece larger edition on canvas with a subtle lustrous glossy finish, individually numbered and hand embellished, 18" x 24"
- Limited 95 piece even larger edition on canvas with a subtle lustrous glossy finish, individually numbered and hand embellished, 30" x 40"
Deluxe 23 piece largest edition, likewise on canvas with a subtle lustrous glossy finish, individually numbered and hand embellished, 36" x 48"
Exclusive 23 piece four panel edition on canvas with a subtle lustrous glossy finish, individually numbered and hand embellished, 36" x 48"
- Each piece includes its individual certificate of authenticity
- Available rolled, gallery wrapped, or framed
- Add 5-15 additional business days handling time when including any framing option
Nous parlons français !
¡También hablamos español!
Because we are a gallery partner and retailer of a wide variety of studio related fine art, we do not always have every single piece on-hand at any given time, and can therefore only ship once we are in receipt of the artwork. All fine art purchases will ship as soon as they are ready, usually within one week of the purchase date. Please take into consideration potentially prolonged preparation time for pieces including the artist's signature, embellishments, and/or framing when applicable. While there will often be a several business days delay for fine art purchases, they are certainly worth the wait, and we do promptly communicate status updates to all buyers. Please know that we treat every shipment with the utmost priority. Everything sold at licensedstudioart.com is authorized and authentic.