Halo Military Sci-Fi Burning Destruction Gray Smoke Fine Art Lithograph PrintSold Out
Artist: John Liberto
This piece is available rolled or framed. All of our frames are custom made on order, carefully selected by our team for the individual piece. However, if you want to be involved in selecting the frame that process can of course be collaborative. We are happy to take requests and can send you some photos of options, etc. Never hesitate to ask questions, and thank you for your interest!
- Limited edition highest quality silk screen paper print by Acme Archives, the official studio art licensee of HALO for Microsoft Corporation
- Exclusive 395 piece hand-numbered edition on acid-free paper
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
- Measurements: 12" x 19" image on 16" x 20" paper
- Includes metallic HALO 5 logo
- Available framed with museum anti-reflection U.V. protectant glass
- Add 5-15 additional business days handling time when including the framing option
Nous parlons français !
¡También hablamos español!
Because we are a gallery partner and retailer of a wide variety of studio related fine art, we do not always have every single piece on-hand at any given time, and can therefore only ship once we are in receipt of the artwork. All fine art purchases will ship as soon as they are ready, usually within one week of the purchase date. Please take into consideration potentially prolonged preparation time for pieces including the artist's signature, embellishments, and/or framing when applicable. While there will often be a several business days delay for fine art purchases, they are certainly worth the wait, and we do promptly communicate status updates to all buyers. Please know that we treat every shipment with the utmost priority. Everything sold at licensedstudioart.com is authorized and authentic.