Mickey and Minnie Mouse Cartoon Couple Classic Animation Icons Disney 100 Fine Art Giclées on CanvasSold Out
"I'll Be Your Mickey" and "I'll Be Your Minnie" by Tim Rogerson
These pieces are each available in two sizes, an economical unsigned mini-canvas that comes already gallery wrapped, and a larger hand-numbered edition signed by the artist. (We've combined these two together into a single listing because we recommend purchasing them as a set and want to be sure people see both options available together.) We can send you your canvas artwork rolled, gallery wrapped (this is where the canvas is a finished piece wrapped around a thick stretcher board, finished on all sides and ready to hang without a frame), or framed. All of our frames are custom made on order, carefully selected by our team for the individual piece. However, if you want to be involved in selecting the frame that process can of course be collaborative. We are happy to take requests and can send you some photos of options, etc. Never hesitate to ask questions, and thank you for your interest!
- Disney officially licensed Mickey and Minnie limited edition fine art giclées on canvas
- Limited 1500 piece editions on canvas with a subtle lustrous glossy finish, 9" x 20"
- Exclusive 195 piece larger editions on canvas with a subtle lustrous glossy finish, individually numbered, hand-embellished, and signed by the artist, 16" x 36"
- Each piece includes a certificate of authenticity
- Available rolled, gallery wrapped, or framed
- Add 5-15 additional business days handling time when including any framing option
Nous parlons français !
¡También hablamos español!
Because we are a gallery partner and retailer of a wide variety of studio related fine art, we do not always have every single piece on-hand at any given time, and can therefore only ship once we are in receipt of the artwork. All fine art purchases will ship as soon as they are ready, usually within one week of the purchase date. Please take into consideration potentially prolonged preparation time for pieces including the artist's signature, embellishments, and/or framing when applicable. While there will often be a several business days delay for fine art purchases, they are certainly worth the wait, and we do promptly communicate status updates to all buyers. Please know that we treat every shipment with the utmost priority. Everything sold at licensedstudioart.com is authorized and authentic.